Please review the following questions before applying:
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only dophysical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Do you have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Are you pregnant?
- Do you have insulin dependent diabetes?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
- Do you have difficulty in breathing, especially in cold and dry weather conditions?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, we strongly recommend that you seek advice from your doctor before you apply to participate in the Millennium Marathon 2015. It is unfair to you and your family to risk serious illness and become a medical emergency on raceday. Most medical emergencies during the race occur in people who have been unwell but do not want to miss the race.Download PDF Version