Download PDF Version
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the 2016 edition of the Event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, who has been banned from competition, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners of the Half Marathon or 5k, who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in. Such runners will be disqualified from the 2015 edition.
- Prize Money is applicable only for the Half Marathon (men and women).
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course. This regulation does not apply to the ‘Disability’.
- Participants are not allowed to run with babies or children who are under aged for the designated category and unregistered runners.
- In order to ensure the re-opening of roads to normal traffic by timings depending upon respective race category start times, the organizers will designate cut off times at specified locations. Runners failing to reach these specific locations within times specified must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the current 2015 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest worn. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage.
- It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewelry, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and belongings.
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venue and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day – this is for your own security.
- Photographs taken of runners during the 16-day training program, Expo and on race day will be used for the purpose of promoting the event.