Download PDF Version
- Information against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ on the entry form must be filled. Incomplete entries will be rejected.
- An applicant must affix his/her latest coloured photograph on the application form (or attach jpeg if registering online). The applicant’s face must be clearly visible in the photograph.
- An entry form must be accompanied with the requisite fee. A form received without the correct fee or no fee will be rejected.
- For entry acceptance, the entry form ‘Waiver’ must be signed by the applicant. If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, his/her guardian must also sign the waiver and write his/her relation with the applicant on the form.
- Group Entries: Group entries will be accepted ONLY for the family run, Senior Citizens’ run.NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Half Marathon race categories; applicants of these race categories need to apply and will be treated as individual entries. Group registrations can only happen via physical modes of registration.
- Physical acceptance letters and event information will be posted ONLY to those applicants who have not given their email address in the application form.
- Refunds: Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event Registration Team immediately.
- Entry Cancellation: Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where the identity and/or proof of residence of a runner is found incorrect or incomplete, participation of the said runner will be withheld and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the said runner.
- Running Bib Collection at the Expo:
- All confirmed participants/their authorized representatives are required to come to the Expo in Accra in order to collect their running number bibs.
- Outstation and overseas participants can collect their running number bibs at the expo in Accra.
- It is mandatory for a Half Marathon participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than-one Half Marathon participant.
- Authorized representative must carry with him/her –
- the website confirmation downloaded from application status on
- Photocopy of photo-identity proof (of the representative and the confirmed participant), eg. either Passport, I’d cards, etc.
- 11. The application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, MMSL., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The actual applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.